Monday, May 08, 2006

A little history

Since Sindy now has her own very popular blog, I decided that i have to do something quik so me mummy doesn't forget about meeeeeee. Okidoki, well mama (that's VallyP for everyone who knows my mum and dog sister) The life and times of Craig and Mo for the last couple of years, in photo form... This pic above is of me and my friend Tamlyn on the way to the township to do our duties as local Pharmacy students. It was in this year (2005) that I went to hogsback and met Craig...ahhh. We have no digi photo's of that time, only fond memories. A couple of months after meeting we were fortunate enough to be at the top of the world, where I'll have you know, it is very cold Even the waterfalls freeze!!
To the left you see Craig and I at the border between Lesotho and South Africa at the top of the Sani Pass, We thought this photo captures the word "arb" (SA shortening of arbitrary) quite nicely and took it upon ourselves to become mexicans as you see, we bear remarkable resemblence to cheech and chong

4 Comments:

Blogger Vallypee said...

This is such a cool post Momo. Love the pics and especially the Cheech and Chong look alikes. Wherever did you do that, and was it difficult to change back to your other form?LOL

Guess those Sani Pass pics are almost a year ago now, so you must be coming up to an anniversary (must go back there again when we come over again). Have a glass on me pets, and keep on posting.
Hope you ahve a lovely weekend
Hugs to you both and love to all the digs mates
Mamalama

Friday, 12 May, 2006  
Blogger Vallypee said...

PS. I've put a link from my blog to yours! maybe you'll get some more visitors!
xxxx Ma

Friday, 12 May, 2006  
Blogger Koos F said...

Hi M&C
Just taking advantage of your blog to send a great big thank you for the wonderful time you gave us.
I really felt welcome!
It's great to have all those pictures to remind me (us) of the fun you two have together.
Much love,
Koos

Friday, 12 May, 2006  
Blogger Barry & Jodie said...

Hello folks that live really, really far away. I saw Val's message to Jo that she had to check your blog, so I thought I might give it a look. Nice pics, we should really visit you guys some time. Never been to South Afrika before. Well gotta fly now.

I'll check your blog regularly.

Cheers to the both of ya and as Barry Hilton would say: "You made a plan and you blog? It's fantastic!

Saturday, 13 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home