Monday, May 15, 2006

A little history continued

After our mexicano experience on top of the sani pass Craig and I returned to our normal lives, Craig in Pinetown to his B Ed degree (which i think he chose because he thought it was a degree that meant he could learn the art of napping, sleeping, dozing and snoozing) and I to Rhodes to complete my pharmacy degree. Side note: my time at Rhodes has been great fun- and even though the town of Grahamstown is small, it has much to offer if you know where to look. Close by you can ride on white beaches, visit beautiful creatures in the aquarium, play paintball, catch up with some drag racing go skydiving and so much more

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Mo... showcasing my photogrpahs on your blog too... I'm gonna have to start charging for the priviledge :)

Great posting by the way. Nice to get a bit more of the background story on you guys... as I'm sure you will also have the pleasure of experiencing on Barry's blog (I still maintain I have nothing to do with that hihihi)

Love and hugs
Jo

Tuesday, 16 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home