Friday, July 14, 2006

The Acorn Arms.

When we went on a journey back in time we decided to stop of at the Acorn Arms for a spot of lunch. The ambiance of the restruant was cool and very laid back. The menu included fried fish and rice, beef and potatoes, spicy thai chicken and rice, boston butt with some veggies. The format was that we paid a certain amount of money and we could get anything on the menu twice. I think it was a well placed plan as the meal sizes were relatively small. Which gives a person more confidence to finish and order a second, third and in my case fourth round of food. What made it really special was that I had spent the day with my folks and my girlfriend. The occasion was complete. Good food, good people and good memories. The name "The Acorn Arms" I must say got me think and... My imagination went a bit crazy as I could imagine hardcore roughed up old fairy soldiers talking about battles they have experinced and the places they have been. While drinking at a bar and thier acorn helmets set against a wooden wall.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vallypee said...

I'm guessing this is Criag...;-)...spreading out now are you Crain? got a keyboard in both blogs?..Tee hee, just teasing..lol

Sounds as if you had a yummie feast at ye olde acorne armes. Did you spot any stray acorns?

Friday, 14 July, 2006  
Blogger Vallypee said...

Eeek, sorry about the spelling mistakes, Craig. I can spell your name, really!

Friday, 14 July, 2006  
Blogger Vallypee said...

Big chuckle..CRAIGUS..;-)

Sunday, 16 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home