Tuesday, May 23, 2006

For my mum

There are many many things about my i really love, but the best thing about her is she laughs at my jokes, especially the silly ones about haminals. So mamalama, here are three jokes i found on the net which most people would find really pointless, but i hope they make you giggle There was a hound dog laying in the yard and an old geezer in overalls was sitting on the porch. ''Excuse me, sir, but does your dog bite?'' a tourist asked. The old man looked up over his newspaper and replied, ''Nope.'' As soon as the tourist stepped out of his car, the dog began snarling and growling, and then attacked both his arms and legs. As the tourist flailed around in the dust, he yelled, ''I thought you said your dog didn't bite!'' The old man muttered, ''Ain't my dog.'' Why do ducks have webbed feet? To put out fires. Why do elephants have flat feet?To put out burning ducks. A blonde decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse unassisted and it immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly ignorant of its slipping rider. Finally, giving up her frail grip, the blonde attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot becomes entangled in the stirrup, and she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over. She starts to lose consciousness, but to her great fortune, Bobby, the Wal-Mart greeter, sees her and unplugs the horse.

9 Comments:

Blogger Vallypee said...

Chuckle chuckle!! these are great Mooskadoo, especially the last one. Anyway, you make me laugh so I laugh...simple, hey?

Actually, on reflection, I think I'm like the second one best..elephants with webbed feet would be even better.

Thanks for the special dedication, my Mooskarito

Love you pet.
Mamalama

Tuesday, 23 May, 2006  
Blogger Vallypee said...

Just checked your blog again. The kitties look sooo cute. Thanks again for my special blog pet. Really touching...but I did laaarf, ho ho. That blonde joke is just so terrible.
Love you loads
Mama
xxxxx

Tuesday, 23 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I have seen the whole family! I like yours and your sister (or brother?) blog. I dont know who is the sister or brother of who so i just ike to say they are very nice blogs.Well done.
Ed

Wednesday, 24 May, 2006  
Blogger Barry & Jodie said...

Hi Mo,

The kittens are very cute.

I'm a bit too sober for the jokes though :-)

And jokes about blond people, I mean honestly...

Toodles!
Baz

Wednesday, 24 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, cute kitties!!!!

Wednesday, 24 May, 2006  
Blogger Vallypee said...

Mooska!!
You have to see the comments page on my latest section of my African Ways blog! It's reaaally amazing!!!!
xxxxxx
Mama

Thursday, 25 May, 2006  
Blogger Vallypee said...

hey Mooskadoo
I've posted another section of my booklet now so the interesting comment is on the one called Milking the Situation. There's a comment from a guy who is the son of Moreen the school teacher and grandson of Gwen our neighbour at the cottage!
Hope u r OK petz!
Ma xxxx

Saturday, 27 May, 2006  
Blogger Vallypee said...

Still no new blog?? Where are my fave SA bloggers? Are you out there somewhere??
Love yooooooooou!
Mamaaaaaaaaaa
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tuesday, 30 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! We want to see more on the blog too!!!!

And come and check out our for some silliness and photos!

Wednesday, 31 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home